Pritts Funeral Home and Chapel has been honored to provide service to the community during their time of need for over 30 years. A family owned and operated business in a traditional, comfortable, dignified setting for families and friends to come together, share memories, and honor the life of their loved one.
Our stately funeral home was constructed in 1919 by the Thomas family. We have diligently maintained the character and comfort of this landmark home, while continually improving and expanding to serve our growing community more effectively.
Since 1976, on Willis Street, moving to our present location, we have been helping neighbors in Carroll County with caring and compassionate service. In 1984, Bob and Anna Pritts decided to relocate from Willis Street to Washington Rd. A large parking lot, landscaped grounds, and new facility were built to accommodate their growing business. Under management of their son and current owner, Kyle, the chapel and modern conference and pre-arrangement center was added.